Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Misfortune and A Blessing

Hello my fellow clan members, I would like to tell you about a misfortune that I had today and a blessing as well. You see, I am flying back to my base in New York and when I got to the airport, I found out my flight to New York was cancelled due to weather. Which kind of had me worried in that I might have to stay at the place where I am for one more night and that I will have to wake up very early and that I will have to make two connecting flights which will put me in a bad position physically in that I have to wake up early and stay up until I arrive. Well, I was still able to get on the first flight that I was suppose to be on and that I am currently at the connecting location writing this piece for you guys to read. Now, enough with the sadness. The blessing is that I was upgraded to first class. Now, I have yet to fly on business class or anything other than economy class!! I will let you guys know how I was treated flying first class. I will be signing off so that I will be able to catch some shut eye and grab something to eat and drink. 
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Well, have a safe flight.  Hope first class treats you well.

[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

I think you are lucky in spite of the bad  things that happened to you.
}
Thanks given by:

hahaha Tell us how 1st class experience is !!!! 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

please , remind yourself to grab some condoms we all know what happens in airlines and im serious bro

Blessings
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Well, I would like to say that my first First Class experience was a good one! I would like to describe how I was treated an how I felt. I usually travel in economy with only drinks and snack and what nots. However, due to certain blessing I was able to get to experience flying in First Class.

When I first got on board the aircaft, which was a Boeing 737-800, a medium range aircraft, the most obvious thing is that I have a lot of leg room than I know what to do with them. In addition, the tray table is in the armrest. The next thing that I was shown was a small bottle of water on the arm rest. After the boarding was almost complete, a flight attendant came to the first class area asking for what kind of drink that me and my fellow first class passengers would like to have before taking off. As the youngster that I am, I opted for a cup of refreshing Coca-Cola. As the aircraft was taxing to the runway, the flight attendant came through the first class cabin taking away the empty cups and whatnots. Next she asked the passengers what kind of breakfast they would like to have while in the air. There were two choices of cold and hot meals. For the cold meal, Asit was a combination of yogurt and fruits. As for the hot option, it was a well made oatmeal. I took the hot option as I personally like to have something warm in the morning. Also, they both comes with a side of smoked salmon.

About one hour into the flight, the meal service was started. To start off the meal service, hot towels were given out and oh boy was a refreshing, mind you that I did not have any kind of small towel that I can access without having to reorganize my packed bag to wash my face with so that hot towel was like a gentle wake up call for my face and that after the hot towels were taken away, the flight attendant setted up the table cloth (if you can call it that) for the meal. That was followed by a cup of orange juice that I had chosen before the meal service and it was refreshing as well! The orange juice have some pulp in it which for me, is a plus as I would like to see some kind of fruit flesh in my fruit juice. I only took a sip as I would like to save the rest for the meal that was going to come out very soon.

The meal was served on a tray that was meant to ressemble a wooden tray. I did not know how hot the bowl that contains the oatmeal so when I touched it, I was given a heated surprise. On my platter, I was given a bagel, citrus silces, the hot oatmeal, and the side of smoked salmon. I dugged into the oatmeal first and oh boy was it delicious. Right after than, I went for the fruits that was part of the oatmeal and it was hot! The fruits that were in the oatmeal were cranberries, peach, and pears. It was so heavenly for me as I only had a McDonald sandwich for dinner the night before. Mind you, I was enjoying my oatmeal with the sesame bagel that was part of the meal and it was so yummy that I wish that there was more. As I finish off the bagel and the oatmeal, I moved onto the smoked salmon. I then found out that I was supposed to have the salmon with all of the things that I have mentioned above and not by itself. Sigh, oh well, my bad. The salmon was of a good quality and that it was not as bad as I would have expected as I yet to have any kind of raw fish, or anything close to raw fish on an aircraft before. I would have to say that the salmon that they used to make the smoked salmon was that of sashimi quality. After all of those were done, I moved onto the citrus slices that were sitting on the side, waiting for me to devour them. The orange slices that was part of the citrus slices, I immediately had a wake up call in my mouth and that it had the just the right amount of tartieness and sweet. After which, I moved onto the grapefruit slices. Man! It has just the right level of the tarieness. After all of those were consumed, I wash the all down with the remainder of my orange juice.

In conclusion, I would love to fly first class again when I have the chance and that I will report back to you guys whenever I do that so that you guys will be able to experience part of the show with me. Thanks for reading guys, I hope that you guys have enjoyed this piece.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: Ash , [BsK] R I D E R

that was amazing to read dude !!!! 

and now im so hungry i could eat an entire cow !!  hahaha i wish i could fly first class, everything you mentioned there sounds really good, except the salmon, i personally hate everything that comes from the ocean, lol haha, but im glad you liked it

AND well, i feel complete now, i waited 2 days for your 1st Class review ! haha
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

You write very well, looks like some author of book, you describe all the details, I enjoy reading it. I hope some day I enter the first class too. And I'm glad you liked it.
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by: