Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2014 NBA Playoffs

NBA playoffs are in full swing and I've been trying to keep up with as many games as I can. I'm a Miami Heat fan and I'm hoping they accomplish the 3peat and win their 3rd National Title in a row.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZOWrL8R1cCPq_fEvTuFj...YMPcw0PP68]

Here is an update of their current playoff game/series against the Charlotte Bobcats.

Update

Anybody else keep with with the NBA and have a favorite team?
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

Diehard Houston Rockets fan here. Watching them struggle against the Trailblazers is heartbreaking.. but enraging at the same time.

FUCK THE REFS.
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , BullsEye©

}
Thanks given by:

Spurs shud have won the 3rd game but i am happy the series is now leveled and we are going back to San Antonio for the 5th game... Dallas is a tough cookie...not your typical 8th seed
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

When it comes to the NBA I guess im more of a player fan and not a team fan. I loved Michael Jordan and the Bulls. I loved Lebron and the Cavaliers. Now I love Miami and Lebron. I've always been a Dwayne Wade fan as well and I moved to FL several years back so being a Heat fan came naturally.

Yeh i thought the Rockets had a really good team this year. I hate to see them struggle. I'll be happy if the Pacers and the Spurs lose their first series because the Heats 3peat will basically be cemented.

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

lol i'm a bandwagon Heat fan. i love Lebron.

sucks that two texas teams had to play each other, but an awesome series, nonetheless. shoot, if OKC and the Pacers play the way they have been playing, i sense an upset in both series. GO MEMPHIS AND ATL!!

oh, and Rockets had a solid squad AND a solid season, it's just for some reason, they always choke in the 4th. ALWAYS.
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

Well I know it's not much of a feat but the Heat swept the Bobcats 4-0. On to the next one.

[Image: 1975076_10201444092209809_454251904_n.jpg]

NBA Championship 2014 here we come!

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

go hawks! lol.

this sucks, if rockets win, it would be an easy second round against spurs or mavs lol. then an easy WCF, then onto the finals. sighhhh

we will see tonight
}
Thanks given by:

(04-30-2014, 09:18 AM)ptR Wrote: go hawks! lol.

this sucks, if rockets win, it would be an easy second round against spurs or mavs lol. then an easy WCF, then onto the finals. sighhhh

we will see tonight

LOL Tongue smoking eh?
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-30-2014, 10:33 AM)BullsEye© Wrote:
(04-30-2014, 09:18 AM)ptR Wrote: go hawks! lol.

we will see tonight

LOL Tongue smoking eh?

drug free my whole life! lol! good luck tonight! haha
}
Thanks given by: