Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

(-Admin Application-)

In Game Name: [BsK] [R]ikudou ennin 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:4:1700118404 

IP(whatismyipaddress.com) : 177.157.247.99 

Admin Experience: Yes BsK Admin Trial

SERVER(s) requestings admin to: Anyone

Reasons you'd like admin:Because now the servers are having many hackers and admin not to ban online station . And I want the servers of BSK fully cleaned hacker 

Time of day you play (include timezone): 11:00 A.M Until 12:00 A.M 19:00 P.M Until 2:00 A.M (Brazil)

Links to 5 successful hacker reports by you:http:

www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-my-reports

}
Thanks given by:

We need a good reason why you are asking admin, since you spent some downtime in servers and forum ... now returns and makes this application
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

More Before I Stay Inactive for a while, I told you I was coming back..And I Came Back And I Already Have The Requirements To Make The App Admin Smile

}
Thanks given by:

I Want to know more about you in game and forums..I saw your reports keep it up
}
Thanks given by:

I would like to give you another chance, I just want to know the reason for their inactivity...
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by:

~Rudeboy : http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-a-few-ti...playing-cs
And I I got my Xbox 360 and I played it my entire vacation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Sakurai : I online I'm a little morning and I go back Night Because I Study afternoon 13:00 Until 18:20 ( In My Hours Local) And My Reports have 10 Confirmed E 1 Blacklisted Ten What I Returned

Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

}
Thanks given by:

So  you were playing with your xbox360 thats awesome..rude he has  a real life outside bsk if he takes care of the comunnity he would be online but he does not care, also he is a child he wants fun(though) but sir if you want to go like 1 week or more can you tell us that?  

good night sir 

}
Thanks given by:

Sorry I Didn't Understand? But If You Don't Want To Accept My Admin App Beauty Good Night For You,Too
}
Thanks given by:

Ok please be a little more active in the server and forum, already you was inactive for much time, you already was admin in this server, but your result not was good. So that please wait 2 weeks and you can apply again.

DENIED.

[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: rudeboy`