1 Hour Ban from GunGame

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* patel-bhai, patel hac, patelbhai, etc
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*: "humillador de miembros de bsk"
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS: STEAM_0:1:83568
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.): 2:18pm EST
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: BsK.| MartinGarrix
6--> BAN REASON: Reason : ' Non-Member tagged - Visit BSoldiers.com '
7--> DATE OF BAN : Friday, Dec 12, 2014
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..): Gungame
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN.

The moderator banned me for having the name "humilator of members of bsk" even though this name does not even have the bsk clan tag in it. It is clear from my name that I am NOT a bsk member. I am not impersonating a BsK member, which is the purpose of that rule I believe. I temporarily changed my name to this name in a friendly demonstration of rivalry. There is no disrespect intended at all to any BsK members or the community. A few other moderators have seen me with this clan tag and no one cared at all. The moderator made NO attempt whatsoever of verbalizing with me that this is not allowed. He just banned me with no warning or explanation.

"BsK.| MartinGarrix" is a completely incompetent moderator. at other times, he 0dmg slapped me and another player for walking on top of the walls of fy_iceworld. He does not want people to do this even though its allowed in the map and totally fair. I will make sure I record a demo of this behavior next time he does it. Even though I only got a 1 hour ban, it is important that the higher-ups of BsK are aware of this moderators incompetent behavior. I will make sure I record a demo f

Regards,
A faithful Counter-Strike player who enjoys playing on BsK servers, who has also befriended a few members of BsK including MOSHE DAYAN and HIGH
}
Thanks given by:

(12-12-2014, 02:35 PM)Shivam Patel Wrote: 1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* patel-bhai, patel hac, patelbhai, etc
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*: "humillador de miembros de bsk"
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS: STEAM_0:1:83568
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.): 2:18pm EST
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: BsK.| MartinGarrix
6--> BAN REASON: Reason : ' Non-Member tagged - Visit BSoldiers.com '
7--> DATE OF BAN : Friday, Dec 12, 2014
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..): Gungame
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN.

The moderator banned me for having the name "humilator of members of bsk" even though this name does not even have the bsk clan tag in it. It is clear from my name that I am NOT a bsk member. I am not impersonating a BsK member, which is the purpose of that rule I believe. I temporarily changed my name to this name in a friendly demonstration of rivalry. There is no disrespect intended at all to any BsK members or the community. A few other moderators have seen me with this clan tag and no one cared at all. The moderator made NO attempt whatsoever of verbalizing with me that this is not allowed. He just banned me with no warning or explanation.

"BsK.| MartinGarrix" is a completely incompetent moderator. at other times, he 0dmg slapped me and another player for walking on top of the walls of fy_iceworld. He does not want people to do this even though its allowed in the map and totally fair. I will make sure I record a demo of this behavior next time he does it. Even though I only got a 1 hour ban, it is important that the higher-ups of BsK are aware of this moderators incompetent behavior. I will make sure I record a demo f

Regards,
A faithful Counter-Strike player who enjoys playing on BsK servers, who has also befriended a few members of BsK including MOSHE DAYAN and HIGH

There are so many things wrong with this appeal, I hardly know where to begin, I will start here....

So you really think by coming here and asking for an unban by insulting our admin is a good way to get what you want? The name you were using is insulting all on it's own, you may think it is funny but I do not, I would have banned you for it too! To me that is just a kids way of saying he is better than us.

so you got banned for an hour, It will stand. When it is up, I would suggest not using stupid disrespectful names, If I see you with that name, your ban will be for more than 1 hour. Wait the hour and have a good day.

Unban DENIED.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}