Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

When we've never been treated with any respect by you people, how do you expect us to act/react?

When we've been banned for cheating when we aren't cheating?

When we've been banned for ghosting when all we said was we work at the same office?

How do you expect us to react to admins sometimes?

Exactly.

Some of you guys do not embrace good cs players, instead throw out bans only to have them appealed - then you lose the appeal. Hmm. Why can't good cs players play on your server? Why????

If some of your ever bothered to be NICE to us we wouldn't have acted this way. Ever.

You raised the stakes first, we've just had to play ball. We don't like getting pushed around for no reason. NO ONE does. We will push back. Doesn't matter who it is. Sorry.

The disrespect on our behalf's only comes after we have been treated extremely poorly. For a long time.

DJ ASHBA posts: *Admin Disrespect - 13 Hours Ban or less*

JP was already banned for saying 'dumb mexicans', and served that time.

Now 3 days? Did the rules change? Or are you having fun with your admin power again?

We follow your rules. Only thing you have against us right now is what you deem as disrespectful in TEXT CHAT. I was unaware that was even read MID-ROUND when playing CS should be done......

Nobody else cares. We just want to play CS.
}
Thanks given by:

Shocked 
(03-27-2012, 12:44 PM)rodneyhanesworth Wrote: DJ ASHBA posts: *Admin Disrespect - 13 Hours Ban or less*

JP was already banned for saying 'dumb mexicans', and served that time.

Exactly, that log that you quoted in the last post Besnik was from the FIRST time he banned me earlier that day for an hour. I served that ban time, only to get banned for a full day (which is above the quoted time frame) later for the log that I posted (for saying "rage /rs?"). I said nothing to the initial 1 hour ban, as a felt it could have been deserved. Now it somehow turned to 3 days??

I WANT TO PLAY CS!

}
Thanks given by:

Respect to Get Respect, admins must learn that rule, they can't insult our members or players.

If u see an admin disrespecting a member ( not joking ) , Report him

"dumb Mexicans" ( Reason : Racism)

but 3 days ban?? Exagerated.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Ashba.... did u read our rules about racism?

Server Rules

http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=999

Code Of Conduct

http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=998

our ZERO Tolerance for the use of derogatory terms related to race and/or religion is cut and dry for a reason.

If we were to just let him off the hook easily for using a racial slur, then other people will expect the same treatment. No matter what, even if it was meant as slang or true racism, you MUST go through the unban process.

... and just in case you weren't talking about his going through the unban process...
Just because he used the dumb mexicans as slang, he is still in the wrong. No matter what, you should never use racial slurl; otherwise you're being incredibly ignorant. No one knows you better than your offline acquaintances, which means this online community does not know if you are truly racist or not. Because of this, we (Banished) MUST default to anyone using derogatory term(s) related to race and/or religion as someone prejudiced. Those who aren't, actually come to the forums to dispute their ban and apologize, and they are more aware not to repeat the same transgression (if found guilty).
}
Thanks given by: [BsK]Mr.ApPLe , PinK_KusH

u will be unbanned jp, just remember follow Banished C.O.C

}
Thanks given by: jp hanesworth , rodneyhanesworth

i honestly really like the hanesworths. it's extremely fun to spec them and watch them play. and i agree with them. some of our admins want respect but give none, and they are really quick with the ban hammer in my opinion. they get killed, they get mad, then they automatically assume. in all due respect to my fellow admins, loosen up a bit. it's a damn game for pete's sake, not your life. if it really pisses you off, tsay a warning and if they do it again, kick em. that's just how i do things.
}
Thanks given by: jp hanesworth , rodneyhanesworth

Thank you for the support.
}
Thanks given by:

while they work as team, and defend themselves, our admins act like... even our main staff team.

this pic was taken a couple hours before.

[Image: rodneyd.jpg]

and just to notice all....

next time i read any kinda comment about our admins, all "hanesworth" will be perm banned from banishedm any admin who disagre, feel free to leave, we dont need admins who defend other people instead of defending our clan.
}
Thanks given by: H I G H , Ash , Phaze-One , Drama