Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

♥ 3 YEARS OF BsK ♥

Hey Guys !! i've been out for a while and i will still be out, but i had to come back to make this thread, If there's another one, im sorry, i didnt check...

Our lovely Clan is turning 3 years old today, and it feels like it was yesterday when i joined in december 2011

post your thoughts down here and old time pictures of us and our servers, Its a great pleasure for us to stay alive as one of the best communities of the world, we are improving and we're always looking for excelence and perfection.

We're gonna celebrate until middle november, so i want everyone happy and no more retirements!!!! Smile

I LOVE YOU ALL, I SWEAR Smile YOU ARE ALL A HUGE PART OF THIS WHOLE FAMILY <3

HERE's the old time picture i'd like to share with y'all Smile

[Image: adsa.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
}

i was looking for answers you bunch of fucking faggots Angry
}
Thanks given by:

Great owner of BsK, greatly respected by everyone here has my respect, congratulations my brother,
ashba < 3,
}
Thanks given by:

here there exelententes owners and are highly respected in community ... congratulations ...BsK
}
Thanks given by:

Congratulations to a you , very very nice and hard work you put here ... BSK
}
Thanks given by:

i wasnt talking about me!!!!!!! its about BsK
}
Thanks given by:

LOL Smile
}
Thanks given by:

I think anyone who looks at this achievement should also understand, that we are one of the longest continually active CS klans on the net, That is nothing to sneeze at! There have been hundreds...if not thousands of flash in the pan CS klans that have come and gone over that time. I joined 4 months after the begining, And I have always been proud of each and every achievement and milestone, This Klan is unlike any other out there, and there are a lot! We are the #1 CS community on the Planet! It has been that way since day 1, and it will remain that way FOREVER!

Just remember, It takes ALL of us to acomplish what we do everyday, and it takes ALL of us to cuntinue to operate and improve what we have been, what we are, and what we will be in the future, And I see that as a very long future indeed!

BsK.| FOREVER!!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

We've come a long way m8, good job to all the staff!
}
Thanks given by:

Awesome congrats guys and 3 more years to come! Did i say 3...? I meant 30 ^^ our kids kids will play cs 1.6 fuck cs GO Tongue
counter strike photo: counter strike counterstrike.gif
}
Thanks given by: