Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

¿Administradores que no hacen nada ? Administrators? Do nothing?

The server was clean as both Hammy and I can confirm. We were in spectator watching and they were legit (all be it one of them was pretty impressive). Alboroise was just fuming. I'm actually surprised he was audacious enough to challenge two admins. Again, The server was clean.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , N0616JC , Hammy

Not to be bias or anything, I think that some people might be over reacting when the admin is trying to figure something out. I know how frustrating it can be for an admin to filter things the players say and try keep a cool head at the same time. However, I think that we need to have a better training for our admins especially the ones who just donate to become admins as mentioned in another thread - of which I have forgotten. I however do have to criticize those admins who has ignore the inquiries that the players has posted to them in the servers. If you want to be admin for this community, you have to be on your call of duty and do what is necessary to maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for the players who play in our servers. If you have a question about a certain player, then record a demo and have the demo reviewers look at it and see if it is true. That way, you will allow the players know that you care about them and that you are doing your best to help them. Also, if there are fellow admins on the server, ask for their opinions as well, if you work alone when there is someone that can help, your efficiency is exacerbated and you won't be helping the players at all. Also, if you are on your call of duty, players will have a higher appreciation of our community and those who are not in clans will join us. If you act as if the players are not there, your action will represent our community and if you choose ignore the players, it will bring a bad reputation to our servers and communities. I have been to other servers where I was telling an admin that there are hackers and they do nothing and just keep on teasing each other by slapping each other around. I know how the players feel in this kind of situation. This is one of the reason why I choose to join and stay in this community because of the admins that was there to help the players when they needed them.

To the admins who are just here for the power:
------ Being an admin is not just a position that you have and show off to your friends, it is earned privilege that shows your responsibility and you maturity, if you are here just for the power, then you really need to ask yourself: Am I helping the community which I am in or I am just a jerk who want to show off? If you answer yes to the latter one, then I think that you really need to just give up your admin power to someone who is here to help the community and will spend their time with each one of the members as if the members are their family and friend. If you do not see other members as friend and family, just anyone on the street, then you have step into the wrong place. This place is where people are respected regardless of their membership in the clan or position. Lastly, if you do not think that you are mature enough to be admin, then DO NOT make an application for admin!!

To the players:
--- I have been in your position before and I understand the helplessness that you guys are experiencing from time to time. However, admins (those who care about this community) can be AFK from time to time for some personal reasons and cannot respond to your inquiries. I am not here to defend the admins who do not do what is asked of them by the way. Also, when admin are in spectator mode in the server, there might be hackers that he/she is specting on and that can have a heavy burden on them as they want to make a sound decision and minimize mistakes. If you see other players that are profusely asking an admin to check on someone, then the chances are the potential hacker that the admin is spectating on will either leave or turn off their hacks, making the job of those admins harder to ask they have to avoid detection by the hacker and remain cool. Again, I am not defending those irresponsible admins. When you see other players keep on asking an admin to check on someone and the admin is in spectator mode right after the first call on a hacker then tell the other players to keep it quite so that the hacker will not know that the admin is watch them. This is just a small suggestion to those who do not know how to help the admins who cares.

To the highers:
>>>>>> I would like to apologize to anyone that I have unknowingly offended in this comment and please let me know if I have offended you, I will do my best in the future to avoid the same scenario again.

Well, here is my two cents for this thread.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

(06-29-2013, 04:06 PM)StandarD Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 03:22 PM)Alborosie Wrote:   I went to the classic server to place the complaint with these managers (Agent Smith and Hammy) and the only answer I could get was to Smith was: "Shut up, and if you have any problem go to forum and placed the complaint"

talk that the players in question are clean is one thing. send it to shut up is another. This general lack of respect on both sides.

We have to look at both sides of the situation.
Smith said that probably the guy was not hack. and continued to call the individual hacker. I would send you shut up too.

If you asked Smith and he said you just shut up (I believe he wouldn't do it) would be disrespect and abuse. just my opinion . Smile
Abuse? really .__. He was spamming me obnoxiously lol. I wasn't even mad (nor am I now) But if there's a hacker me and hammy are on it, especially after the initial report. Spamming the report isn't helpful it's just childish. The truth is I probably would've been fuming too - the guy was a kickass player kicking ass - But he was clean. So no, I'm not going to ban him because of your spams, I'm going to tell you to shut up. Not abusive but a subsequent of idiocy.
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , End

(06-29-2013, 06:25 PM)Danato Wrote: I can say that we have good managers
The problem is that not always are active and people are starting to complain and complain until clan members who do not have administrator

Well sorry, that's part of being a Klan member here. If a non member complains to you. and admins are "doing nothing" as you put it...Take a demo.

Alborise. that's the second time you made a post like this and were proven WRONG All you are doing is causing work for people around here. I can assure you that if our Admins are in the server, and there is a hacker. THEY ARE WATCHING! If the guy is hacking HE WILL BE BANNED!. You typing HACKER!! HACKER!!< HACKER!! over and over and over again, just brings attention to it and warns the hacker!

So I guess what I am saying is that if you think our admins do such a crappy job, and they just let hackers play in our servers all day long, And it drives you nuts. Then I suggest you play some where else where you will have a more enjoyable game. Please don't make another post like this cause it's kinda like a baseball game around here..........THREE STRIKES AND YOUR OUT! THANKS, AND HAVE A NICE DAY. Smile
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] Agent Smith , BullsEye©

(06-29-2013, 07:20 PM)[BsK] YaYa Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 06:25 PM)Danato Wrote: I can say that we have good managers
The problem is that not always are active and people are starting to complain and complain until clan members who do not have administrator

Well sorry, that's part of being a Klan member here. If a non member complains to you. and admins are "doing nothing" as you put it...Take a demo.

Alborise. that's the second time you made a post like this and were proven WRONG All you are doing is causing work for people around here. I can assure you that if our Admins are in the server, and there is a hacker. THEY ARE WATCHING! If the guy is hacking HE WILL BE BANNED!. You typing HACKER!! HACKER!!< HACKER!! over and over and over again, just brings attention to it and warns the hacker!

So I guess what I am saying is that if you think our admins do such a crappy job, and they just let hackers play in our servers all day long, And it drives you nuts. Then I suggest you play some where else where you will have a more enjoyable game. Please don't make another post like this cause it's kinda like a baseball game around here..........THREE STRIKES AND YOUR OUT! THANKS, AND HAVE A NICE DAY. Smile

I take the necessary steps and here are
http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=8932
There was another cheater then but it was banned by @[BsK]**kevin**(chile)
}
Thanks given by:

translating all the hoopla that you did here.

1. speak only 1 time has a hacker. We are not idiots. We see everything.

2. you keep repeating '' Hacker, wall, aim, '' this is not going to ban it. be patient.

3. If they are spectator, is not saying the name of the administrator to ban. they will leave the server before the ban.

4. we all see when hacker. so if we're playing is why the server this clean.

5. If you die, is why you're bad. so stop saying that everyone who kills you is hacker.

that's all you need to know. you are not ignored. We do not answer you so that the hacker does not see that we are admin.

thx for your time . have a nice day Smile
}
Thanks given by:

Next time just to let you know if you feel that an admin is not doing their job or you belive that someone is using hacks you might want to record them by making a demo... If your unsure on how to record a demo heres a link to help you....CLICK HERE
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©