Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

¿Administradores que no hacen nada ? Administrators? Do nothing?

Administrators? Do nothing?

How is it possible that in the Classic server have two administrators (Agent Smith and Hammy) and we play on a server Dust2_24 / 7 with 3 hackers?

I went to the classic server to place the complaint with these managers (Agent Smith and Hammy) and the only answer I could get was to Smith was: "Shut up, and if you have any problem go to forum and placed the complaint"

Well here is my complaint, I hope you achieve Dj Ashba do something with this kind of abuse, it is assumed that managers are to make the quality better server and monitor any situation of players using hack

Prompt response and I hope this is resolved
Greetings to all

¿Administradores que no hacen nada ?

¿Como es posible que en el servidor Clasico hayan 2 administradores ( Agente Smith y Hammy) y nosotros jugando en el servidor Dust2_24/7 con 3 hackers?

fui al servidor clasico a colocar la queja con estos administradores (Agente Smith y Hammy) y la unica respuesta que pude recibir fue de Smith y fue la siguiente : " Callate, y si tienes algun problema ve al foro y coloca la queja "

Bueno aqui esta mi queja, espero que Dj Ashba logre hacer algo con este tipo de abuso, se supone que los administradores estan para hacer que la calidad del servidor sea mejor y vigilar de cualquier situacion de jugadores utilizando hack

Espero pronta respuesta y se solucione esto
Saludos a todos
}
Thanks given by: Danato , Rattlehead

hmmm, we will look into the situation.
[Image: 76561198066919892.png]
[Image: 2qamemt.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I'm with you, Alborosie. Well, today, two hours ago, in the server Dust2 24/7 had as 2 hackers, and the admin "JoelJelambi" was there and did absolutely nothing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(06-29-2013, 03:32 PM)Hanc0ck Wrote: I'm with you, Alborosie. Well, today, two hours ago, in the server Dust2 24/7 had as 2 hackers, and the admin "JoelJelambi" was there and did absolutely nothing.
ok Hancock, if Joeljelambi did nothing then why you came up with no hacker reports? But your point is noted.
[Image: 76561198066919892.png]
[Image: 2qamemt.png]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] Agent Smith

ahhaa... yeah, these guys are always complaining about cheaters, but the guys they think are cheaking, ARE CLEAN !
}
Thanks given by:

(06-29-2013, 03:22 PM)Alborosie Wrote:   I went to the classic server to place the complaint with these managers (Agent Smith and Hammy) and the only answer I could get was to Smith was: "Shut up, and if you have any problem go to forum and placed the complaint"

talk that the players in question are clean is one thing. send it to shut up is another. This general lack of respect on both sides.

We have to look at both sides of the situation.
Smith said that probably the guy was not hack. and continued to call the individual hacker. I would send you shut up too.

If you asked Smith and he said you just shut up (I believe he wouldn't do it) would be disrespect and abuse. just my opinion . Smile
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

(06-29-2013, 03:32 PM)Hanc0ck Wrote: I'm with you, Alborosie. Well, today, two hours ago, in the server Dust2 24/7 had as 2 hackers, and the admin "JoelJelambi" was there and did absolutely nothing.
his admin is freezed...
[Image: real_world_expectations_vs_reality_13.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

(06-29-2013, 03:43 PM)Z_Devil Wrote:
ok Hancock, if Joeljelambi did nothing then why you came up with no hacker reports? But your point is noted.

I said he do sometime, ban hackers, but he did nothing and left, and I decided report hackers, and here's proof: http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=8933

Forgot place that Joel was present, but still, he left and did absolutely nothing.
}
Thanks given by:

(06-29-2013, 04:36 PM)AncientGhost Wrote:
his admin is freezed...

That is the Second time his admin has been frozen, The first was by me for slapping another admin.
}
Thanks given by:

I can say that we have good managers
The problem is that not always are active and people are starting to complain and complain until clan members who do not have administrator
}
Thanks given by: